Renowned Nigerian comedy actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu says he has been poisoned.
According to him, he was poisoned at an event in Abuja, Nigeria.
Mr Ibu has been receiving treatment at a private hospital for days now and he stated emphatically that “I just got poisoned again. It seems my enemies are using me to rehearse (their powers). This time, I wasn’t poisoned in the village. I was poisoned in Abuja last week at an entertainment event. I really cannot explain how I was poisoned because it was a gathering of people, though it was not a big event.”
According to him, “I am recuperating, although I have neither worked out nor driven since I got ill. However, I intend to take a walk this (Friday) evening, because I am hopeful that I would get better. I am eating well now, and I’m prepared to go back on set any moment from now.”
He added that “I nor dey take alcohol and people go say the belle is big. All the food wen I dey chop na small small food na since them give me that poison. I don dey take medicine so the thing don dey come down now I don dey see my legs. Before I nor dey see my legs.”